Attah Sisters Helping Hand Foundation (ASHH FOUNDATION) is a non-governmental organization in Bauchi State Nigeria working in the areas of Women’s Rights, Women Empowerment, Education, Peacebuilding and Conflict resolution.
ASHH Foundation Institute is implementing a Bullying and Peace Building Program designed to train and equip Trainers with knowledge and skill on Bully and Peace Building in other to train Pupils/Students in schools. Bully is causing emotional harm to children in our society, this program aims to reduce school bullying and victimization, promote strategies to support victims, support children’s self-efficacy to use those strategies and to improve peer relations and make schools safe and positive places for students to learn and develop themselves.
We are calling on CSOs/NGOs/CBOs within Bauchi State to send in their proposal/concept note on how they will address this issue this problem with a soft budget of between N100,000 – N500,000.
Organizations are expected to:
- Establish 3 Peace Clubs in 3 different Schools
- Train 15 Trainers within 3 months
- Conduct training sessions will be conducted in ASHH FOUNDATION Institute
- Teach in Hausa or English completely (if you are teaching Hausa, the teaching should only be in Hausa, if English, then only English should be used)
- Send 3 minutes video of training sessions during reporting
You are to send in you concept notes, budget and workplan on or before 25th January, 2022.
- Only selected organizations will be contacted
Attached below is the Concept Note and Budget template.